Emotion regulation, communication, and social skills.
Anger can be a tough emotion for children. It can get a negative response from grown-ups, and it's hard to regulate when you're a kid. It can feel scary to be out of control.
I made Raccoon and his affirmation card with my son in mind. He still has his episodes and that's OK. Children don't need to change, they need to learn how to deal and feel safe in the meantime. Not knowing how to help him has left me to feel powerless at times. With Raccoon I can connect and he has a friend on his side he can draw strength from. The affirmation card helps us both: it helps me stay in the now en regulate my own emotions, while it helps him to calm down to a place where I can reach him again. Read the words to your child and have him repeat them back. Breathe it out together.....
Available in midi or maxi sizes.
Read more about the affirmation cards here. Available in Dutch and English.
- Handmade product, each product can differ slightly from the photo.
- The body is made out of the softest Minky fabric.
- Design printing by Spoonflower, using responsible fabrics and environment-friendly dyes.
- Arms, legs, ears, and tails are 100% cotton.
- All animals all lovingly stuffed with hypoallergenic fiberfill.
- Your new friend can be washed and dried on a delicate setting, low temp tumble dry.
- Measurements midi doll: 23 x 11 cm
- Measurements maxi doll: 43 x 18 cm
- Eco - friendly
All our educational dolls are safe and CE - certified.
Please don’t hesitate to ask me questions and thank you for stopping by.
All designs, products, and pictures are copyright of Maple Forest.